- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit, at the tariff applicable on the tariff form.
- We do not accept bookings for same sex groups such as stag and hen parties. Any groups of this nature booked online will not be allowed to stay, and will not be liable for any refund.
- Meal times are pre-arranged, and no allowances can be made for meals not taken.
- Rooms are ready for occupation by 1.30pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure.
- The management cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests property, unless handed in for safe keeping.
- Vehicles are left on the car park at owners risk.
- Accounts not already paid, must be settled prior to departure. Payment is accepted by way of, cash, credit or debit card or cheque, if presented 4 days prior to departure. Cheques to be made
payable to Moorings Hotel.
- In the event of any cancellation, for any time period less than 7 days prior to arrival, full payment must be made. The person whose signature appears on the booking form, or the name of the
person who books the accommodation, will be liable to pay the total cost, as per the specific reservations, less an allowance for the food and service not received. Deposits are non-refundable, but
will be deductable from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract. The management reserve the right to amend, curtail, or terminate any contract should
the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests.
- Any wilful damage to the premises or its contents will be charged to the offender.
- Where smoking takes place in any area other than a designated room, a cleaning charge will be made of £60.00.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is highly recommended.